Some software deployment and removal can be performed through an application called Self Service, which is automatically installed on IT-managed Mac WPI computers. Once opened, Self Service displays the programs that are available to install. Software availability is determined by WPI IT.
- On your keyboard, press Command + Space Bar to open the Spotlight Search
- Type and Search for Self Service. Open the application
- Within the Browse tab, scroll through the applications for the desired application
- Press Install on the desired application
- The application will install silently. Once the installation is complete, the button within Self Service will say Reinstall or Open
Once the installation is complete, the application will appear in the Applications folder and can be launched.