Create an O365 Group
Instructions for creating a group in Office 365.
- Active WPI account
- Usage is governed by the WPI Mailing List Policy
- In a web browser, navigate to
portal.office.com and select Outlook.
- On the left side, right-click the Groups section and select Create group.
- Select the Standard group option and click Next.
- Provide a name for the group and fill out your preferences.
- While you can change the Display name of the group later on, you will not be able to change the email address that is associated with the group.
- Click Create in the top left corner of the pane.
- Add members that you would like to access the group.
- Click Add in the top left corner of the pane.