The Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) service will enable you to reset, unlock and change your password independently with the added security of having an extra verification method, like a phone number or passcode. This makes resetting a forgotten password easier, convenient and more secure.
- Access to a non-WPI email account and a phone (mobile or office)
- Authentication Methods Configured
Configure Authentication Methods
To enable this service, you must first define your verification methods. Follow instructions to Configure Multi-Factor Authentication for a Phone Number and Email.
Set Password with Self-Service Password Reset
With Verification Methods in place, you will be setup to use Self-Service Password Reset.
- Go to the Reset WPI Password link
- Enter your WPI email address where it asks for your User ID
- Enter the given CAPTCHA code
- Select the contact method you would prefer to use to verify your identity
- Type the code provided in the box that appears and click Next
- Input the new desired password
- Confirm the new password and select Finish