- Active WPI Account
- Provisioned Adobe License
- Close/Quit all active Microsoft Products
After you have been provisioned an Adobe License, you will have access to install Adobe Products on your WPI-Provisioned machine.
- Close/Quit all Microsoft and Adobe products prior to beginning the installation.
- Search for and open the Software Center through the Start menu.
- Open the Applications Tab.
- Search for the Adobe Document Cloud and Adobe Creative Cloud application manager application.
- Select Install.
The Adobe DC application and Creative Cloud application manager will install silently in the background. Once the installation is complete, you can begin using Adobe DC.