- Active WPI Account
- Provisioned Adobe License
- Close/quit all active Microsoft Products
After you have been provisioned an Adobe License, IT will deploy the Adobe Creative Cloud application manager to your OSX machine. Once the installation is complete, you can install the desired Adobe CC applications.
- Close/Quit all Microsoft products prior to beginning the installation
- Open the "Adobe Creative Cloud Application Manager"
- Log in with your WPI email address and password
- Select the "Apps" tab
- Select "Install" under the desired applications
There are a number of OSX devices that are not currently on the Admin Domain, or in our OSX Asset Management tool, requires IT intervention.
IT will need to remotely access the machine to manually install the applications. Coordinate a time for IT to complete this task.