- Canvas Course Created
- Faculty affiliation
- Windows or OSX device
There are two ways to record lectures with Echo360 from your home or office. You can use Browser Capture, which will allow you to record online without downloading the Echo360 application, or you can use Software Capture to be able to record both online and offline. Note: Browser Capture requires an internet connection to record.
- Navigate to https://canvas.wpi.edu and log into Canvas with your WPI credentials.
- Click on one of your courses from Dashboard, or from Courses > All Courses. (It does not matter which course you choose).
- Click on the Echo360 link from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click on Create to open the options menu.
- To download the offline application, choose New Software Capture.
- To use the browser-based online version, choose New Browser Capture.
- Follow any additional prompts to complete the installation.