Find Your MAC Address on XBOX 360
How to locate your MAC address using an XBOX 360.
- On the Xbox Dashboard, choose the Settings tab.
- On the Settings screen, select Network Settings.
- Select the Wired Network.
- Choose Configure Network.
- Under Basic Settings, check to make sure IP Settings is on Automatic.
- Go right to select the Additional Settings Tab.
- Go down and select the second item Advanced Settings.
- Toward the bottom of the screen you should see Wired MAC Address. The MAC Address is the number below this.