Access Project Registration System
- Login to the Project Registration System
- Press the Start an IQP Registration option
- Read the instructions carefully
- Input the required information as noted below
Once you Submit the information, the registration will be sent to your project advisor for approval. Once approved, the request will be sent to the Registrar for the official registration.
The following information should be input as shown on the eProjects 2.0 entry and must match the entries submitted by group/team members:
- Project Title
- IQP Division
- CoAdvisor (if one exists)
- Second CoAdvisor (if one exists)
- Organization (if one exists)
- IGSD Project Center: none
- Human Subjects Involved?
- Registration Overload?
Once information is input, press the Begin an IQP Registration Request
In the Select Term and Units section:
- Input the Term and number of Units for the IQP that term
- Press Record Unit
- Repeat for these steps for each term you wish to register for
Review all information and press Submit