Some of your professors may ask you to comment on other students' submitted assignments in Canvas. This process is known as a peer review.
To access a peer review file:
- Go to the Assignments section in the course.
- Click on the peer review assignment title.
- Select the name of the assigned peer whose work you will be reviewing.
- If it's anonymous, the name will be replaced by the words Anonymous user.
- Click on the assignment title to download it or choose View Feedback to make comments on the assignment within Canvas itself.
You must leave a comment in the comment box for Canvas to consider that task complete, even if you leave comments in the document itself using the Crocodoc feature. You can also leave media comments or attach files to the peer-review assignment.
If a rubric is attached, you will need to fill it out to provide feedback.
Click Save when you are ready to submit the review.