Disable MAC Randomization
You will first need to connect to the WPI-Wireless or eduroam network to disable MAC randomization. Please see the Connect to WPI Wireless on Android Devices related article for instructions on accessing these networks.
- Connect to the WPI-Wireless or eduroam network.
- Click on the gear icon next to the network name.
- For the CA Certificate and User Certificate fields, select the appropriate certificate depending on the network you are accessing:
- WPI-Wireless_WPI... for the WPI-Wireless network
- eduroam_WPA... for the eduroam network
- Enter the Domain as
- Type your
firstname.lastname@example.org the Identity field
- Select the Advanced Options and click on the MAC setting and choose Use device MAC.
- Click Save to reconnect to the network.