Sharing Photos on iPhone
Here you can find instructions for sharing your photos with an iPhone.
- Take a photo with your camera app on your iPhone and save the picture.
- Open the Photos app on iPhone
- Select the photos you want to email.
- You can do this by tapping Select in the upper right corner and dragging your finger to select a lot of photos
- If you’re going to send a small group of photos, you can tap a single photo and then select multiple in the next step.
- Tap the Share icon which is the box with an arrow.
- Tap Mail.
- Enter the E-mail address in the To: Add a subject field.
- Then hit send in the corner.
- It will then ask you to select the size of the image you’re sending. Select “Large”.
- The email will be sent.