Using eProjects, students can create a project proposal and request approval from advisors. Once an advisor approves, the proposal will become a qualifying project.
Instructions for Creating a Project Proposal
- Login to eProjects (link in Actions).
- Click Create Project Proposal in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Fill out the form and click Create Project Proposal and become a member.
- If there are additional students that should be included in this proposal, they may be added under the Members tab (optional).
- Click the Advisor Requests tab. Search for the name of the advisor to request approval from and send a request. An email notification will be sent to them.
- If approved, the proposal will be converted into a project and you’ll be notified by email.
- Next you can register for the project using instructions in Project Registration (Related Articles).