Signing in to the Microsoft 365 applications on Podium computers with your WPI username and password enables licensing of all Microsoft 365 applications on that computer for you for up to thirty days.
To license all of the Microsoft 365 applications and to avoid the product key prompt, do not click "I don't want to sign in".
Instead, follow these steps:
- Allow 2-3 minutes prior to class or meeting start time to login.
- Sign in to the podium computer using your WPI username and password.
- Open a Microsoft 365 application.
- At the Sign in to set up Office window (see image below), click Sign In and enter your WPI email address and password.
- For the Use this account everywhere on your device prompt, select this app only for the single application you wish to access now or Yes to access all Microsoft 365 applications.
- Within 1-2 minutes, Office applications can be opened.
These step need to be repeated once every thirty days to maintain access to Office 365 on that computer.