There are three Classlist options within the Canvas learning management system for faculty:
- Download the class roster for use in Excel.
- View all students and groups in a Canvas course.
- Use the Canvas message tool, which will send a copy of a message to the recipient's WPI email as well as any replies to the instructor's email in addition to storing the message Canvas Conversations.
Faculty can generate their own classlists at bannerweb.wpi.edu.
- Log into BannerWeb.
- Click on the Faculty Services link.
- Click on either the Class List Summary link or the Detailed Class List link.
- Select the Term for your course and click the Submit button.
- Select the Course you want the Class List for and click the Submit button.
- To download this class list to a spreadsheet, click on the Create Spreadsheet button located just below the Enrollment Counts area.
- To email this class scroll to the bottom and click on the Email Class button located below the last students enrollment info.
Many academic department administrative assistants can generate classlists using Argos. Faculty can request this directly through their department office.