There are many different add-ins that are available for Outlook. A list of the available add-ins can be found through Office 365.
Finding and Adding Outlook Add-ins
- Navigate to
outlook.office.com in a web browser
- Clink into a message and select the three dots (...) of the More actions option in the top right corner of the message
- Choose the Get add-ins option
- This will provide a list of all the supported add-ins for Outlook
- You can select an Add-in for Zoom, Docusign, Slack, and more.
- To select an add-in, click Add below the option of your choice
- Go to the My add-ins section on the left to see activated add-ins