- WPI username and password
- Registered PerkinElmer Account
- Activation Code
Register for PerkinElmer Account
- Use the Action to Register for a PerkinElmer Account
- In the Search bar, search for:
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Select Register under Register to download the latest version of ChemDraw
- Input the required fields:
- First & Last Name
- WPI Address
- WPI email address
- Press Submit
- You will receive an email to configure your PerkinElmer account
- Click Download ChemOffice to go to the PerkinElmer Download Center website.
- Select the desired ChemOffice (ChemDraw) version.
- Download the desired application: ChemDraw Professional - MAC.
- Drag ChemDraw into the Applications folder.
- Enter the necessary information (Name, WPI E-Mail Address, and Activation Code) and click Activate
To get your Activation Code:
- Open Order History from the Download Center.
- Open the most recent Order Number:
- AY24: E2E1-ECFD-C9B7-68AB
- Copy the Activation Code.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Signals Notebook is an additional feature that can be used with ChemOffice.
Requesting Signals Notebook
In order to be added to Signals Notebook, email email@example.com with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- WPI Email Address
- Confirmation you have already setup a PerkinElmer account
Once access has been granted, you can use your WPI credentials to access our Signals Notebook interface: