Through Microsoft Office 365 (O365), SharePoint sites are available to all WPI account holders. SharePoint Online enables users to create collaboration spaces for storing, organizing, sharing, and accessing information from any device with a web browser.
- Active WPI Account
- Membership or Ownership of an O365:
- SharePoint Site
SharePoint is the storage backbone for the storage capabilities associated with an O365 Group or O365 Team. When a Group or Team is created, a SharePoint site, with the Group/Team name, is also created.
- File Storage - Each site receives up to 25TB of storage quota
- Security - All files are protected and backed up daily
- Content Management - Create workflows, calendars, task lists, etc., and develop your own strategy for managing the content stored on the site
- File Sharing - Share files with users inside of your organization (more in Share OneDrive Files Related Article)
- Mobile Applications - Edit your site and contents of the site from all your devices via any browser