- Active WPI Account
- Faculty or Staff Affiliation
- Close/Quit all active Microsoft Products
Install Creative Cloud Application Manager
- Close/Quit all Microsoft and Adobe products prior to beginning the installation.
- Search for and open the Software Center through the Start menu.
- Open the Applications Tab.
- Search for the Creative Cloud App Manager 2022 - Named application.
- Select Install.
The Creative Cloud application manager will install silently in the background. Once the installation is complete, you can install the Adobe CC applications.
Use Manager to Install Creative Cloud Apps
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud Application Manager.
- Log in with your WPI email address and password.
- Select the Apps tab.
- Select Install on the applications you'd like on your machine.
IT will deploy the Adobe Creative Cloud application manager to your macOS. Once the installation is complete, you can install the desired Adobe CC applications.
- Close/Quit all Microsoft products prior to beginning the installation
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud Application Manager
- Log in with your WPI email address and password
- Select the Apps tab
- Select Install under Adobe DC