- Connect to the WPI-Open Network
- Navigate to the Setup Wireless Connection page
- Choose Setup My WPI Wifi
- From the Select your device type dropdown, select Chrome OS
- Install from the Chrome Web Store
- You will be redirected to the JoinNow MultiOS page in the Chrome Web Store. Choose Add to Chrome
- Choose Add extension from the pop-up
- Back on the WPI Wireless Setup page, choose the Sign In option
- Login with your WPI email address and password
- Once logged in, choose Download from the WPI Wireless Setup page
- Go to the
chrome://net-internalstab and Choose File under Import ONC file: Select the downloaded .css file.
- Go back to the WPI Wireless Setup tab, select your desired network, and choose Connect.