- Authorization to Masquerade as a different user
If you have already been authorized to masquerade as a faculty member, please see the following steps for accessing their profile:
- Login to Drupal with your WPI credentials.
- Scroll down to the footer and look for the Quick Switch links beneath the footer menu
- If you are authorized to edit more than one profile, you will see a list of usernames.
- Click on the appropriate name to masquerade as that person.
- You will now be able to edit the faculty profile.
Once you are masquerading as a faculty member, you will notice several changes to your view. In the top right corner, you will now see the faculty's username instead of your own. You will also see a green and a gold notification box that says "You are masquerading as..."
When you are done editing the profile, you will want to either logout of Drupal using the Log Out link or switch back to your account using the following steps:
- Scroll down to the foot of the website.
- Click on the Switch Back link to switch to your Drupal account.