- Active WPI Account
- Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) configured
- Proper date, time, and timezone set on device
- Connect to the WPI-Open wireless network
- Open Firefox and navigate to
- Select Setup My WPI Wifi
- Select JoinNow where the OS is Linux
- Go to Files on your machine and open your Downloads folder
- Right-click on the empty space in the Downloads Folder and select Open in Terminal
sh SecureW2_JoinNow.runand click Enter
- Click Enter at the following terminal prompt: When you have successfully signed0in, the application will continue. Next/Cancel? [Next]
- Enter your WPI email and Password in the browser
You will be brought back to the SecureW2 application in the terminal window and your machine will connect to the WPI-Wireless network. ITS recommends validating your machine automatically connects to the WPI-Wireless network.
The SecureW2 Terminal window should look as follows:
HOSTNAME:~/Downloads$ sh SecureW2_JoinNow.run Verification successful No or invalid cloud reporting configuration We are now launching a separate dialog to continue sign-in at your account provider website. When you have successfully signed-in, the application will continue. Next/Cancel? [Next] Generating Key... Enrolling Certificate... Issued Connecting... Configuration succeeded. Configured Network is however not in range. Click on the wireless tray icon to validate if your network is available. If you are seeing intermittent issues or low signal strength please move your device to re-establish a better connection and retry.