If you are having issues installing the VPN, we recommend allowing third party applications be installed on your OSX machine.
- Click the Apple icon and open System Preferences
- Open Security & Privacy within System Preferences
- In the General tab, press the Lock button in the lower left to allow changes
- Enter your computer's admin username and password and press Unlock
- Check Anywhere in the Allow apps downloaded from: section
- Close the window
Enable Apps "Anywhere" in System Preferences
If Anywhere isn't showing as an option for you, follow the instructions below:
- Close out of System Preferences
- Open the Terminal app
- Type the following command and press Enter:
sudo spctl --master-disable
- Type the administrator password and press Enter
The Anywhere option should appear when following the Instructions above.