Adding a Network Printer in Windows
How to add a network printer on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard
\\printers.wpi.edu in the search box
- Log in if prompted with firstname.lastname@example.org and your WPI Password
- Computers not on the WPI ADMIN domain may require login using ADMIN\username and your WPI Password
- Locate your printer in the list of network printers, and double-click it
- A progress bar will briefly appear, and then a pop-up containing the printer queue will appear, indicating the installation was successful