Use the Action to Access OneDrive. This will open OneDrive in a web browser.
- Locate the file(s) or folder(s) you wish to edit
- In the left column, check the file(s)/folder(s)
- Press the Download button
Multiple Files Downloaded?
While working on the Terminal Server or the Frame VDI environment, you can save the files you are working on locally, but they will be deleted at the end of your session. To save them to your OneDrive:
- Open OneDrive in the web browser
- Open the desired folder you wish to save to
- Drag the locally saved file into the desired OneDrive folder
- If the file exists already, you can either rename it (versioning) or choose the replace the file