Through Microsoft Office 365 (O365), Outlook provides email and calendar access to WPI account holders. Manage your email, calendar, and groups through the Outlook platform.
- WPI account holders are provided email access through Outlook
- You can use the online web platform or local device application to access your account
- Create and modify Office 365 Groups for coordinated communication
- Access your Outlook calendar to schedule appointments and events
For the Web
Outlook can be accessed either through the web or through the desktop client. To access Outlook through the web:
- Navigate to your Hub Dashboard and select My Apps.
- Scroll through or search the Apps to find Outlook.
- Click Add to access Outlook through your My Apps section.
- Click the heart icon to favorite the app and add the Planner icon to your Hub homepage for easier access.
To access Outlook through the desktop client, you will need to install Office if using a personal machine. Office is installed on all WPI devices.
- Open the Outlook application.
- Sign-in with your WPI credentials.
Create events in your Outlook calendar and invite members of the WPI community or visitors to the campus. The Scheduling Assistant found when creating a new event can help you to better schedule an event based on the times that you will be available.
You can also Share Calendar Permissions with others to better facilitate event organization.