- AH B06
- AH B30
Shure Microphone Array: Microphones to capture in-room participant audio have been installed in the ceiling.
AVerCam520 Pro: Advanced video conference camera that points at the classroom seating to provide remote participants with a view of the in-room participants.
Configuring the System for use with Zoom
- Connect to your meeting using the Zoom desktop application.
- From Zoom, navigate to Video/Start Video > Video Settings and be sure AVer CAM520 Pro camera option is selected.
- Navigate to Audio Settings (via the microphone icon) and make sure the Speaker is set to ExtronScalerD (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) as shown.
- Still in Audio Settings, be sure the Echo Cancelling Speakerphone (DMP Plus USB#1) Microphone option is selected as shown.
Adjusting the Camera View
- Make sure you have the video shared in Zoom.
- From the AV control panel, select Camera Control. (In Unity Hall Classrooms, select Camera.) This button can be found on the left-hand side of the control panel.
- Use the Pan arrows to move the camera up, down, left, or right. Use the Zoom Control + and - buttons to zoom the view in or out.