Adding Captions to Canvas Studio Videos
This article walks you through how to add captions to videos hosted in Canvas Studio.
- Access your Canvas Studio library.
- Click the thumbnail of the video you want to caption.
- Scroll below the playback window.
- Click the Captions tab.
- Identify the language spoken in the video and click Request.
- The captions will take a short while to process. Once processed, click Review and Publish.
- Make any necessary edits (optional). Click Publish to make the captions available to students.