Enabling the Canvas-Teams Integration
- Go to your Canvas course site.
- Click on Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Click the toggle next to Microsoft Sync to enable the Teams integration. The toggle should turn green and display a checkmark.
- To add your class roster, click Sync Now. This will run for a few minutes and you may leave the page to work on other areas of your course.
Activating the Team
- When you are ready to grant student access to your Team, open the Microsoft Teams application on your device and click Activate.
- Faculty, TAs, and students can access directly from the Canvas course site within the course menu.
If you have questions about using Teams or Meetings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.