WPI has a subscription to the Office 365 products, and utilizes the following applications for Cloud Storage:
OneDrive is primarily used for personal storage of academic or business related files:
- Each user account is provisioned 1TB of personal cloud storage
- OneDrive can be accessed online or a local folder can be created on your devices and synced
- Files stored to OneDrive can be shared with both internal and external users
Teams is a collaboration platform with the following capabilities:
- Create channels for organizing files
- Work on files simultaneously as your team members in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint online
- Include both WPI and non-WPI collaborators in your Team
Incorporating Teams is a great way to stay connected with team members working on projects, in classes, within your business or academic department, or in your club!
SharePoint is primarily used by business units to store files, stay organized, and share information.
- Online site for file storage
- Upload documents and collaborate on them simultaneously with Word, Excel or PowerPoint Online
- Integrate various apps to develop the efficient departmental workflows