The Office of Accessibility Services is here to assist you with whatever accommodations are necessary for your learning style and experience. Contact Accessibility Services early, and as often as needed! 

Class of 2024 or High School

Email Amy Curran directly to chitter chatter.

Disclose Disability

In order to request academic accommodations, you must disclose your disability by:

  • Complete the Disability Disclosure Intake Form
  • Submit appropriate Supplemental Documentation

Report a Barrier

If you've experienced any barriers to your education, or had difficulties with any of your campus experiences due to your disability, use the Report a Barrier Form to connect with the Office of Disability Services.