New process uses eProjects 2.0.
This process will replace the previous eProjects 1.0 eCDR submission.
The eProjects 2.0 IQP/MQP Submission and CDR process enables a single paperless workflow.
Instructions for the new process are linked in the Related Article, and eProjects 2.0 can be accessed through Actions.
In A term 2020, the eProjects 2.0 IQP/MQP Submission and CDR process will launch to enable students, project advisors, Registrar staff, and Library staff to have a single paperless workflow in which:
- Students can submit their project deliverables
- Advisors may approve and grade projects
- Registrar staff can view and record CDR and grade information
- Project reports, associated files, and metadata will be sent to the Digital WPI archive
This process will replace the previous E-Projects 1.0 eCDR process as follows:
- E Term 2020: IQP/MQP project submissions for E term 2020 will continue to be processed through E-Projects 1.0 until mid-September.
- A Term 2020: The submission of all A term IQP/MQP projects will be supported through eProjects 2.0.