Starting on Friday, January 7 at 4:00 pm, if you need to hire or pay a graduate student as an RA or TA, you will fill out the online TA RA Request Form, which will be published soon on the Hub. This form will automatically route to the new Shared Services team who will process payment and tuition credits for a given student.

If you have any questions, Arts and Sciences departments should email and all other departments should email