Microsoft frequently releases new and improved Teams features.
New features and improvements can be found in Teams by clicking on Help --> What's New. There you will find details about these recent updates:
- Pin a message in chat
- Change how many messages you see at one time
- Turn off mirror my video
Meetings: Enlarge Shared Content
In a Teams meeting, you have the ability to zoom to the shared content.
- Using keyboard shortcuts you can press Ctrl + Plus Sign to zoom in and Ctrl + Minus Sign to zoom out.
- Hold the Ctrl key down on the keyboard and scroll with your mouse.
- Using your laptop's touchpad, you can pinch in or out.
- Recent Files: The Files icon in the Navigation Bar (left) shows recent files from Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive - even those shared with you by others.
- File Open Preference:
You may choose whether to always open Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files in Teams or the Desktop App. To set your preference go to Manage Account > Files > File Open Preference.
For more tips, visit Microsoft Teams Tips (Related Article).