The My Dashboard section of the Hub gives you insight to items related to your user identity.
To access your instance of Dashboard, you must first login. The ITS login uses WPI's Azure Single Sign On, which requires your WPI email address and WPI password.
- Click the Sign In option in the upper right corner of the Hub
- On the new page, enter your WPI Email and Password
Once logged in, check out your section by clicking on the My Dashboard in the left tab.
The My Dashboard homepage allows you to access:
- Your TechFlex dashboard where you will be able to sign Covid waivers and schedule a Covid test
- Your Tickets currently open with the IT Service Desk, the Registrar's Office, the Bursar's Office, the Marketing Department, and ID Card Printing
- Your Approval/Drop requests for when students of your courses request to be added or dropped from the course
- Information on any WPI provisioned devices that may be assigned to you
- Quick links to your favorite Canvas courses
- A list of all WPI applications that you can add as favorites for easy access
- Any Articles you have recently opened and viewed
Another feature within My Dashboard we are excited about is the Settings section.
While the default theme of the web app looks great, one of the key features of the new release is personalization. The settings section allows you to customize how the WebApp works for you. At launch we provide three themes for you to choose from:
- High Contrast
Show Icon Labels
Select to either Hide Labels or Show Labels to view the many different areas you can visit in the My Dashboard section.
As we continue to create opportunities for you to customize your support space, we wanted to provide you the option to play with some features we are playing with in development!
Just For Fun
Want to take a break from the normal text on your screen? Showing a friend who needs to be sent the Wireless Setup Instructions for the fifth time? Add a little "Sarcasm" to the page!
Excited for the holidays and winter weather? Check out the Winter Wonderland skin! This seasonal skin "Winterizes" your selected theme, and sends snowflakes down your screen.
Within My ITS is a History section. This area shows you all of the content you have viewed within the ITS WApp. The application logs all content you open and the order which it was opened.
This can be very helpful if you found an article useful!
If you become a frequent ITS WApp visitor and want to "start fresh," you can clear your history.
You won't be prompted to confirm the clearing, so be sure you want to remove the list of services, components, articles, software, etc.!
You can add Widgets to your Dashboard or your Sidebar. These widgets allow you to quickly access your information such as your favorite applications, your Canvas courses, your schedule, or your recently accessed files.
To utilize widgets, you will first need to integrate your Microsoft and Canvas accounts using the Integrations and Authorizations section.
Once you have approved Hub access to these accounts, you can select to add or remove the widgets to your dashboard or sidebar. Find the widget you would like to add and select the appropriate icon associated with the location where you would like the widget to appear.