Sending a Single Source to all Projectors
- On the wall-mounted control panel, tap Press to Start.
- Once the system is powered up, the control panel will default you to the Lectern options where you will see source toggles for the hardwired PC, the document camera, or an instructor-provided laptop connected via the podium HDMI/USB-C adapter cables.
- If you want to source one of the wireless projection PODs, select the Pods icon on the touch panel.
- As the control panel indicates, from either the Lectern or Pod screens, Select a source to display on all available projectors.
Using the PODs for Active Learning
- From the wall-mounted control panel, select Pods under the Source options.
- On the next screen, select Default Layout. This will send a unique POD source to each projector so that the instructor can identify which group should connect to each projector.
If you want to send 2 or more sources to multiple projectors simultaneously, follow the instructions in this section.
- From the wall-mounted control panel, select the Advanced Routing menu.
- Select a source at the top, and then select a projector.
- Repeat as necessary for each source you want to display on a projector screen.
Advanced Projector Controls
If you want to power off or image-mute specific projectors, or send projector screens up to access whiteboards, navigate to the Projector options under Controls on the wall-mounted touch panel.