- Active WPI account
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - You will need to have completed MFA setup before you are able to access Workday. (Related Article contains configuration instructions.)
Third Party Login is Different
- For quick access, add Workday to Apps on the Hub homepage -- see the Related Article. You can also open one of these locations in a web browser:
https://hub.wpi.edu- open Workday app (details in Related Article)
- Sign in with your WPI email address and your WPI password.
- You will receive a code via the Multifactor Authentication (MFA) method you defined. Enter the MFA verification code provided.
Use Workday App from a Mobile Device
Not in use for Workday Student.
- Download the Workday mobile app from your device's app store. Search for Workday and enter WPI for the Company ID.
- Login with your WPI email and password.
- You will be prompted to authenticate via the MFA method you defined.