The following WPI programs will offer space, resources, and inspiration for new discoveries to come alive.
- WinterSession: A series of student-led classes, workshops, and sessions for WPI students, alumni, faculty, and staff that covers a variety of topics.
- Spark WPI: An I&E program for elementary and middle school students to spark creativity and innovation.
- iWPI: Events and workshops that focus on curiosity, creativity, and innovation.
- Tinkerbox: A grant program to provide seed funding for student projects and ideas.
- GoatTank: A program through WPI Winter session dedicated to promoting women in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Keen Entrepreneurial Mindset: This is an I&E workshop that focuses on practicing the process of value creation innovation.
To learn more and join these programs, read their respected articles below.