Please ensure that you have provided a valid personal email address to WPI. You will receive a message at that email notifying you of your WPI credentials and email address. Use the information provided to reset your password, setup multi-factor authentication, and access your WPI email.
- WPI email address
- Access to mobile device for text or call notification
- Access to personal email address for notification
- Complete the three Login steps below
Self Service Password Reset (SSPR)
The SSPR service allows you to reset your WPI password using a verification method via phone or alternate email address. Please use Related Articles to:
- View Windows Account Password Standard.
- View Self Service Password Reset instructions to reset your WPI Password from the temporary password you received to one you choose, and configure SSPR for future password resets.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
The MFA service provides an extra verification method for secure login to and usage of certain WPI applications. Please use Related Articles to:
- View Multi-Factor Authentication instructions, then setup MFA.
WPI Email Account
- Verify access to your WPI email account and check your Inbox for additional startup information using the Action Access the Outlook Web App.
- In the Actions, be sure to login to Workday and review the Workday Checklist for New Employees.
View the Actions which contain resources curated especially for our new community members.