Please ensure that you have provided a valid personal email address to WPI. You will receive a message at that email notifying you of your WPI credentials and email address. Use the information provided to reset your password, setup multi-factor authentication, and access your WPI email.
- WPI email address
- Access to mobile device for text or call notification
- Access to personal email address for notification
- Complete the three Login steps below
Self Service Password Reset (SSPR)
The SSPR service allows you to reset your WPI password using a verification method via phone or alternate email address. Please use Related Articles to:
- View Windows Account Password Standard.
- View Self Service Password Reset instructions to reset your WPI Password from the temporary password you received to one you choose, and configure SSPR for future password resets.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
The MFA service provides an extra verification method for secure login to and usage of certain WPI applications. Please use Related Articles to:
- View Multi-Factor Authentication instructions, then setup MFA.
WPI Email Account
- Verify access to your WPI email account and check your Inbox for additional startup information using the Action Access the Outlook Web App.
Actions contain resources curated especially for our new community members.