Please ensure that you have provided a valid personal email address to WPI. You will receive a message at that email notifying you of your WPI credentials and email address. Use the information provided to reset your password, setup multi-factor authentication, and access your WPI email.
- WPI email address with temporary password sent to your personal email address
- Access to mobile device for text, call or app notifications
- Access to personal email address for notification
- Complete the Login steps below
Login into WPI Email
Use the referenced Actions in the top right of this article to complete the first time log in instructions
- Use Access the Outlook Web App action
- Log in with your WPI email and the temporary password provided to you
- You will be asked to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Use View Multi-Factor Authentication Information to set up the Authenticator App or other methods.
- When Multi-Factor Authentication has been established, you'll be asked to set a permanent password. Use View WPI Password Standards to learn the requirements for your password.
Self Service Password Reset
Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) allows you to reset your WPI password using a verification method via phone or alternative email address. Use the action Reset WPI Password under actions to reset your password if ever needed.
Workday is the online application used for storage of student and employee records. Please use the action Login To Workday to ensure all new student or employee onboarding tasks are completed.
View the Related Items which contain resources curated especially for our new community members.