If you or your team has an idea ready, but need assistance in moving forward. The programs and resources below can help.
- KEEN Entrepreneurial Mindset, Value Creation: Open to students, staff, and faculty, this is a one or two day workshop that assists teams in value creation. Students bring ideas or join teams with ideas and work the idea through a value creation process.
- GoatTank: A program through WPI Winter session dedicated to promoting women in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- WPI Tinker Box: A grant program that provides seed funding for student projects and ideas.
- I-Corp: The I-Corps program provides financial and mentoring support to students and faculty teams who think they have an idea that addresses a market need and has commercial potential.
- Ignite: For students in grades 7 & 8, The Ignite program offers the chance to complete projects and assemble findings in a variety of topics including chemistry, physics, music technology, robotics, and more.
- Ignite, Women In Science: For female students in grades 7 & 8, This Ignite program offers the chance for students to come together to learn how careers in science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) are collaborative, creative, and help address a variety of social issues.
To learn more about these programs, read their respected articles below.